Orange Country Fair
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE >
Entry Blank <
BUREAU OF REGULATION AND INSPECTION NOTICE
Greg & Joyce Cap 203-877-6600
1 . Entries must be made on the official Pigeon Entry Blank.
2. No entry fee. Entry must be mailed in.
3. Entries close Saturday, September 8, 2012.
4. Classes will be provided for Young Hens (YH),
Young Cocks (YC), Yearling hens (YRH), Yearling Cocks (YRC), Old Hens
(OH) and Old Cocks (OC). Young birds must be 2012
seamless banded, Yearling birds must be 2011 seamless banded.
5. National Pigeon Association (NPA) standard of perfection will be used to
judge the show entries.
1. Rosette will be awarded to "Best in Show", "Best Young Bird". "Best
Yearling" and "Best Old Bird"
2. Ribbons will be awarded to the first three places in each class.
> Entry Blank <